Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

SW2007 sp0,.. what a F*$#@!^% joke!
It's clear to me,.. SW Corp = Ade$k. Another company, same crap with next release promises. Hey SW Corp, why don't you fix your SHIT before you release it!?!?!? ..
16
16

load reference mates
Can someone let me know the point of Load References for mates? Do these help with Cosmos or something? Thanks Lee

Anyone have a macro to export a BOM, then delete it?
I would like to insert a BOM, export it to a editable file, then delete the BOM. Would it be better to use a SW based BOM or Excel based? SW Bom can export to .txt and .csv, Excel BOM can be exported...
4
4

Looking for 3d semi-tractor trailer
I'm looking for 3d models of semi-tractor trailer and 40' trailers, does anyone have a model or know where I can find on? Thanks Peter
1
1

vii/xxvi Puns
Quarters: Flying an in car. Gas Sing: King a bell that car. Dairy: Happy ant.

2007 SP0.0 available
I noticed this morning that 07 SP0.0 is available for download.
88
88

SolidWorks Slows down After Saving Sheet Format
Hello- Has anyone else noticed this? I remember in SP0 - 2 or so, my system would sometimes crash when saving sheet formats, now it just slows down. A restart corrects the problem. 2006 4.1 Best...

Use function parameters an equations in data tables [long]
Hi all :-) I'm quite new to SW and I used a bit Inventor in the past. I'm designing a little series of product I would like to be parametric. The idea is to have all the model quotes on the edge of a...
3
3

how to read the values in safearray
Dear all i want to access every body in the opened part, there is an example in SolieWorks API for it and i was carrying on based on it. But a problem for me, after using...
2
2

designing photmasks in linux
Hello All I know this is a group for solidworks, but I'm hoping some one might help me out. I need some info on a cad application which I could use to design photomasks for lithography. In windows, I...
1
1

IDF Translators continued ...
I read through the thread from early January of this year about IDF translators. I have a translator that I have written that will import and export IDF 3.0 files. I have been tweaking it for about 3...

Is it worth buying Visual Basic 6 ?
Since SolidWorks uses Visual Basic 6 for its API, is it worth buying the full Visual Basic 6 for more advanced programming? Most Visual Basic 6 books have examples that require the full Visual Basic....
13
13

Laptop / Portables
We need a laptop for using SW in design reviews etc. Thinking about a Dell M90 workstation with Nvidia Quadro FX 2500M This video card is not listed by SolidWorks but is the same "family" as other...
2
2

Drawing views lost link to model
Somehow a drawing has lost the link to the model so the views no longer show up. If you check the properties of the view, a dashed box with an X thru it, it shows that it is looking at the right model...
2
2

Offset Plane question
Hello All, This has been driving me crazy for a long time but I'm finally going to ask, in case anyone (brighter than myself) has figured this out. Try this example: Offset the Top plane down 2"....
2
2