Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

simple(?) solidworks sheetmetal problem
This should be an easy problem, however i'm a newbie and can't figure it out. Thanks in advance for any help on this. Here's the problem: I shelled a rectangular solid to make it into a sheetmetal...
6
6

getting bug eyed
Hi folks, I have been contemplating the state of the SW universe and pondering whether or not to resume subs for SW2007. What drove me away in the first place is the bugs and the fact it takes SW so...
27
27

Cockpit Seat models
Does anyone know where to find a seat resembling a cockpit seat. I am working on a motion simulator type assembly and it has a couple of seats. I really don't need something very detailed and will do...

registration
Ive had problems reinstalling SW2006. The software keeps asking for the routing code. The package won't accept the number I have. Is there anyway to delete all the registery codes relevent to SW2006...
1
1

Suggestions for best practices for tech info with configurations
When parts are selected from a configuration file from the parts library it is helpful to see some critical technical information. An example of this may be the radial force that various sizes of...

Re: OT - Tech
Precious! Ken.

Nextengine Scanner
Has anyone received their scanner yet? Can you please post your reviews or comments.

OT: Nearly free MP3s -- but a problem
Guys, please forgive the intrusion into your newsgroup's topic ... I'm trying to reach a large number of people in order to influence events. And save people loads of problems. And make a nice...
3
3

Cant find the API call Please Help
All thanks in advance, At the link à is a pick of something I need to code around and make a new name for the assy and part file (example below). Also the files are found at I can't find the API call...

Centerline display during zoom in assembly
Is there a change in the way centerlines display in assembly from the older versions to 2006? When I zoom out, the lines seem to get thicker...or maybe they don't get thinner, and just stay the same...

OT: Interesting Article Fundamentals of Annular Snap-Fit Joints
Layne
6
6

sldmat data for sand or dirt
Greetings, Does anybody have any sldmat data for sand or dirt? Could you post the excerpts from your sldmat file here? I'm looking more for visual properties than anything. Thanks, Chris

Showing sketches as geometry
I'm not sure if I've worded the subject well or not... I import silkscreen and drill pattern sketches for PCB designs into SolidWorks to double check the design for mechanical fit and interface...
2
2

Whooo hoooo its coming!!!!!!!!!
I can tell Winblows to take a hike... Well all assuming this works Ben No Windows license needed. CrossOver for Mac, Linux and Chrome OS easily opens and installs thousands of Windows programs. Start...
8
8

DWG editor
Ok I have a DXF I am redoing. I have it open in DWG editor and cut and paste the Sketches I want into sketches in SW but each friggin time I do this the 2d to 3d toolbar pops up. How do I stop this...
5
5