Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

solidworks limit mates
Having trouble with limit mates in 2014. Imagine a set of railroad tracks and a rail car. There are stops at each end of the tracks that limit the motion of the rail car. My initial thought was that I...
1
1

Cylindrical cam with slider
I want to design a cam mechanism. Cam profile is on a cylinder and slider is moving on a plane which is parallel to the axis of the cylinder. Can any body help me on this?

Linux vs Windows 7 Solidworks Fileserver
We have been running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 for several years. The file server is an Opteron processor, 2GB ram and sata drive in a Raid 1 for the Solidworks data. That is the only thing the...

scale
Can't find Insert>features>scale in SW13, so I can't resize a part in an assembly. Actually I wouldn't mind resizeing the part by itself and then replacing it in the assy if that's the easier way to...

How to convert Iges file into a solid model for fea meshing in solidworks?
I created polysurface model of femur from an STL file in rhino V4 and joined those surfaces into a closed polysurface model. Then I imported that closed polysurface model as IGES file in solidworks...

web usage mining
i am doing my research on identifying semantic sessions on client side any body can guide me in this regard thanks

How to apply pattern on curved surface?
How to apply a bubble pattern to a teardrop (conical) shape with round bottom. THANKS!!

SolidWorks 2012 API - Trying to get mass properties for each component of an assembly
I have been successful in retrieving the mass properties for the entire assembly, but what I really need is the mass properties for each of the components. My current code runs as follows: Creates a...

converting ellipse to structural member in solidworks 2010
Hi, I am trying to convert an elliptical arc to a structural member. But it seems this feature is not applicable for ellipse. Do anyone know a way out? Thanks!

FINALLY!! Tutorial of Audi R8 with Solidworks has been uploaded !!
Congratulations Guys !! , We've finally done what we promised you and uploa ded the whole videos of the tutorial of creating Audi R8 with Solidworks th rough which you can MASTER Solidworks Surfacing...

uploading drawing Audi R8 with solidworks is still in progress
Hello there ;) , We're now uploading the full tutorial of drawing a complete car with its pa rts with Solidworks , It's somehow an advanced tutorial and it based on you r information about 3D Modeling...

The 2nd course of CAMWorks
Hello again friends ^_^ as I promised you last time : The second course and the more important part of CAMWorks Course , and it'll be about ( Milling ) operations This software is very important for...

A full CAMWorks (Solidworks Based software) Tutorials
Hello, This post is about CAMWorks tutorials ... We've chosen this software because of its importance and its rareness on YouTube & Vimeo So , I hope we together succeed in our goal , to quench our...

PS191 OVER TOLERANCE OF RADIUS
I have just started using Solidcam in the last few months. I have been learning by trial and error with no formal classes to show me what to do. I have made a part with a cut in it made from a spline...

Sketch not defined after copy-paste (merging two sketches)
Hi to all! I had two sketches with solely center lines. In the first sketch, I had cen terline pointing intersection of my shape, the other sketch was pointing to edges of same shape. I merged via...