Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Autodesk getting desperate....
Is this just desperate marketing.....corny pep-rallying......or just lack of common sense? Some of it's kind of funny.....but I'd say that Autodesk seems to be scared of Solidworks to target them in...
33
33

OT. Blocking the Display of certain Profiles in Google Groups
Hi all, I haven't been active for some time (I felt a bit unwelcome after making some comments about US govt. and WMD's etc. and getting canned for it) but I have still been trawling the posts for...
2
2

I tried loading 2005 SW and got the error message "The database file C:Program FilesCommon FileSolidworks " is not the expected version (9.02). This comes up when I try to used hole wizard. I did have...
17
17

Macro for Text change in extrude
Wondering if anyone knows how to access the text in sketch function without having to edit the sketch? For eg., Link a text value to the configuration name so that I change the config name and the...
6
6

Import Images
salut I want to import image on a face of a part Cl
1
1

Repeat: Does IMPORT not work when editing standards data?
Didn't have any luck the last time I posted this question, and it may be that nobody knows an answer, but I thought I would try one last time. I've tried in the Solidworks forum also with no luck, so...
6
6

References problems
I'm using SolidWorks 2006 SP0.0 and I'm having trouble replacing references in a drawing. I close all the files that are open click open find the drawing I want to replace files click references...
10
10

May PhotoWorks Contest Winner!
Congratulations to Jan Herud for winning the May PhotoWorks Contest. To view Jan's rendering go to While you're there download the model for the June PhotoWorks contest. Thanks to all those that...
3
3

accessing part files via the internet
I'm trying to get set up to work at home and am almost there........ Is it possible to work on assemlbies at one location with the server at another location? I'm using "remote desktop" for most...
7
7

Conisio Install & Setup
Can anyone shed some light on the skill level required to install & setup Conisio? We would be upgrading from PDMW Workgroup.
2
2

Batch plots and conversion software
Hello, Does anyone have any suggestions for a good batch plot software for Solidworks? I don't need lots of functionality, and the cheaper the better as long as it does the job. Mainly I need control...
3
3

sheet matal: threaded hole.
I'm new to solidworks and trying to make an enclusure. I was able to find from the toolbox the PEM standoff for PCB mounting. One problem I'm facing now is the way to make a threaded holes without...
2
2

Bluebeam
Ok... if I print a Solidworks drawing using Bluebeam PDF printer where is the file saved? I am not given an option of where to save... or at least I cant find it.
3
3

Consio support
Can anyone suggest someone that can provide Conisio support in the Northeast US (either VAR or consulting)? Solidworks refuses the support the product and my Europe support good but takes 3-4 days to...
4
4

Cosmetic Threads In 2006 SP 3.0
Hi, Seeing lots of oddities with cosmetic threads in this verison (large extents, making edges of adjacent solid face unselectable indrawings, etc) Does anyone have any feedback that later SP's fix...
1
1