Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New workstation Advise
I got a budget of 5000.00 to get a new workstation, and looking to get a help to setup it... I like to buy Dell, there anybody out there can elp me with configuration, I willbe using Solidworks...

new dell 24" monitor
Just got a new Dell 24" widescreen LCD they are selling for $759.20. Really nice running SWX.
4
4

Pentium D or Pentium 4, that is the question...
I am getting ready to order a Dell Precision 380 computer. The last one we bought was about a month ago with the following specs. Intel=AE Pentium=AE 4 630, 3.0GHz/800MHz/2x1MB L2 cache 2GB, 667MHz,...
12
12

external and internal threads
Helle Does anybody know about they way to create external thread to a cylinder and internal threads to nut in solidworks 2003. if some body can send me the solid part files for external threaded...
4
4

bonjour
Bonjour je suis une eleve ing=E9nieur marocaine, jeffectue mon Projet de Fin d'Etude sur la modelisation de la vaporisation es gouttes de n-heptane dans un ecoulement d'air avec le code de calcul CFD...
1
1

*UPDATED* May PhotoWorks Contest
Ladies and Gentlemen. I have made a terrible mistake and feel awful about it. Early this month I received and entry for the May contest and misfiled the images. When I posted the voting page last...

New to Sheet Metal in Solidworks
Never having read word one in the sheet metal part of Solidworks, I hereby ask the following general, but nonetheless admittedly dumb theoretical question: In the making of a sheet metal part drawing,...
3
3

Intersection Curve with Sold Body not Closed???
I have single body part that is not overly complex, it is stiched from two lofts and two planar surfaces. Create a plane that intersects the body, a 2D sketch on that plane, "Intersection Curve" and...
7
7

New Drawing Macro Help
I've got a macro question, I'm trying to make a macro that creates a new drawing file from an assembly file, I am then wanting it to generate various views placed in the same place. The last couple of...
2
2

May PhotoWorks Contest Voting
The images for the May PhotoWorks contest have been posted. Please visit to vote for your favorite image and download the model for the June contest. Thanks to all those who submitted entries and are...
6
6

Finally wrote-up my "How to Design Parts" section...
Hi Gang; For about a year I've been working off and on on a fairly major pet web project, an e-booklet on how to design parts for easy machining. Mostly I put this together because of so many...
39
39

Regarding Tracing Procedure
Will someone please explain the procedure used to make a sketch superimposed over a scanned image. I have a scan of an irregularly shaped object that I need to make a 3-D drawing of, If someone could...
4
4

CNC Programmers wanted - ESPRIT
POSITION: CNC Programmer LOCATION: Houston, TX Major Responsibilities: Job duties include providing programs for CNC lathes & machining centers. This multi-tasking individual should have a proven...
2
2

export to autocad
hello guy im using solidworks 2006 in my friends computer (im learning) how can i export to autocad 2006 ?
6
6

Crazy Patents
This one brightened my afternoon. "toy gas fired missile" and "Beerbrella" are particularly inspiring. People spend money to get things like this patented. I guess this is why I reject any project...
7
7