Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BEst driver for Quadro 3000 AGP card??
?? I have the one I DL from the SW website, is this the best one,?? info is appreciated..finally upgrading the PC..:)
4
4

How to Change files from SW to catia and from Catia to SW
CAn some one please tell me how can I open SW file on Catia and the other way around Thanks Ray
8
8

1910 census lookup request- James A. Courtney, Nina Courtney in Florence, NY
James A. Courtney, born in NY Nina A. (Westcott) Courtney born in NY Believed to have lived in Florence, Oneida County, NY in 1910. Possible children that will show up: son: Raymond Charles b.1901 in...
1
1

How to split curves?
I need to split a 3d curve with a plane, the curve is the result of intersecting a plane and a surface. Thnen I would like to insert a point at each segment's endpoint. thank you for you help!! Ariel
2
2

National PhotoWorks User Group
Just a rough tally. Who would be interested? Yay or Nay. KMaren
9
9

SaveAS PDF Differences
Here is the code that I have for a macro that saves a drawing as a PDF. Most of this code has came from a macro that I downloaded somewhere. I am attempting to change it, but I am having problems....
21
21

Metal Spinning
Can anyone recommend a metal spinning company that can do parts up to about 3' diameter? This is for bell mouth engine inlets. Thanks,
3
3

Exract Characters From String
Hopefully a very simple question requiring a very simple answer. I have the part number stored as a string FileName = "123456-01" How do I extract the first 4 characters from this variable and place...
3
3

Free IGES Viewer?????
Can anyone suggest a good IGES viewer that happens to be free?? Thanks in advance

Inserting points at intersecting curves macro
I need to write a macro that inserts points every time two curves intersect to each other. As you know, SW is not capable to create a intersection point, reference point command, out of two 3D curves...
2
2

No "Save As PDF" using Bluebeam in SW 2006 ?
We havent upgraded to SW 2006 yet, but I heard that SW is taking out Bluebeam "Save As PDF". Is this true? Is there another PDF addin that replaced Bluebeam ?
2
2

Force a line break in a text box
I'm trying to take advantage of the new Note functionality in 2006 (at least, it wasn't in 2004) that lets you define a text box. I wish to populate a text box in a drawing with (for example) the...
2
2

A BIG thank you to Jan Jurjen Zwaard
I was after a macro to split configurations down to single parts. Jan Jurjen Zwaard kindly sent a macro to do just this and it works! My assemblies build much quicker now. So just a word to show my...
3
3

April PhotoWorks Contest Winner
Congratulations to Ed Eaton on winning the April PhotoWorks rendering contest. To see Ed's winning image and download the model for the May contest visit . Blog - Axis Cad Solutions
8
8

EXPORTING XYZ POINTS COORDINATES INTO EXCEL
I have this macro that for some reason is not working properly. It should open a excel file and extract xyz points coordibnates from sw parts. Could you please run it and tell me what is wrong? Thank...
3
3