Introduce with ‘Felony Magazine’. Ladies own pla ce to share their dreams and thoughts

Hi Friends, introduce with our new launch, =91Felony Magazine=92. It=92s an online magazine especially for women where you all can find out Women=92s own news topics, about their desire, grievances, dreams and all. =91Felony=92 is not only for news but also it provides a good opportunity for all models and even model wannabes to shoot for the Magazine. Exceptional models with a bit of experience could be featured with a full-spread photo shoot, an interview and more. You can be the =91Felony girl=92 and enjoy meeting with guys. Felony is looking to have their own model army, consisting of beautiful female models from all walks of life that like to meet people, entertain them and make money. To be a Felony girl, you first have to model for us. Take a video of yourself (or get a friend to shoot you) promoting Felony Magazine. The sexiest, hottest, wildest and most tempting video wins. The winner will be chosen by our readers. There is a prize for $500 and a cool t-shirt for the top contestant; $250 and a cool t- shirt for the second contestant. If you're good with words, know your way around a camera and wanna get into places regular folks cant... Then you might wanna consider signing up as a Felony Correspondent. We'll give you your very own PRESS PASS, and a confirmation letter on our letterhead to get you into places only press are allowed. So, click right on

.

Reply to
Linda S