O.T. Humor- Biker Gang

A man appears before St. Peter at the pearly gates. "Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asks.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the man offers. "Once, on a trip to the Black Hills, out in South Dakota, I came upon a gang of high-testosterone bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed biker. I smacked him on the head, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring and threw it on the ground, and told him, 'Leave her alone now or you'll answer to me.'"

St. Peter was impressed. "When did this happen?"

"Just a couple of minutes ago."

Reply to
FrankW

GAH -- that's a good one. I got a real story to counter: My wife and I were getting very hungry a few hours after normal dinnertime on the way back from Yosemite to San Franciso. We were going the north route out the Park and after a LONG drive with no towns at all along the way we came upon a town (which name I forget) somewhere along the north end of the San Joachin valley and saw a tavern that looked nice from the outside. It was called the Iron Door Saloon, and it was obviously open and hopping with business even at around 11:00 pm. Our mouths were watering as we smelled the food from the kitchen blowing along the sidewalk. We opened the door and the first thing we noticed was the sawdust-on-dirt floor. The second thing we noticed were all the jackets with Hell's Angels on them, and the shaved heads and fu-manchu mustaches. As we stood there in our shocked yuppie silence a burley waitress with one tooth missing passed us by with a trayful of beers. She smiled and said "What the f___ are YOU, doing here?". We left quickly.

;)

'Sporky'

FrankW wrote:

Reply to