O.T. Special bolts

Happy weekend :-)

For those very special mounting problems...

DIN875 for off-centre holes DIN876 for holes to close to an obstacle DIN877 for excessive countersunk holes DIN878 for skewed holes DIN879 for holes with wrong sided countersink DIN881 for too large holes DIN882 for too deep countersunk holes DIN883 for less assembly time DIN884 when you doubt the depth DIN886 for a variable angle DIN886 for tools 13, 17, 19 mm DIN997 universal for M5...M10 DIN888 same, includes intermediates DIN889 for any wrench DIN890 for any tool DIN891 to fake a bolt mount (magnetic) DIN892 same, also from behind DIN893 prepared for explosive emergency loosening DIN894 mount-only bolt DIN906 cleaning bolt DIN896 as 891, for non-magnetic materials (adhesive tape) DIN897 same, also from the back DIN898 hammerbolt, when you forgot to tap DIN899 cork-bolt DIN900 torque-bolt DIN901 righthanded bolt for lefthanded thread DIN902 braille-bolt for blind mounting DIN903 autodrilltappingbolt DIN904 pipewrenchbolt DIN905 double bolt DIN906 variobolt to fake a solid mount DIN907 difficult places bolt DIN908 gearbolt DIN909 secure bolt DIN910 autoexpanding bolt DIN911 hexagonal reversed mounting bolt (a real invention!) DIN900-12 ?

-- Met vriendelijke groet, Arie de Muynck

Reply to
FrankW

LOL!! 8^)

..

FrankW wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Thanks,

My kid is study> Happy weekend :-)

Reply to
P.

Well... for a machine builder this can come in handy in many ways....I'll drop a copy in the workshop to see i I'll get any requests to pass on to You :-)

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

Very Nice!

Anyone have an ANSI version?

Reply to
Doug Dorton

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Doug Dorton) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Yeah, someone please tell me all the numbered sizes that have nothing to do with the actual size are just a joke! You use a number 21 tap drill for a #

10-32 hole. You're kidding, right? Oh wait, let make it easier and use fractions. 9/64 is bigger than 3/32, right?
Reply to
Dale Dunn

I know that you jest, but by the way, all the numbered threads _do_ have something to do with the sizes. As far as the number drill, God only knows, but all number threads are sized by:

.013 * number + .060

When going smaller than 0-80, take away .013 per jump down. ie #00 thread is .060 - .013 = .043

I loved those bolts - most notably the drill tap screw option. Very innovative.

Where can I purchase these?

SMA

Reply to
Sean-Michael Adams

LOL, I have seen some of those bolts delivered to our firm!

Reply to
pete