OT 10 posts in 5 days??

What is going on? Is Solidworks actually working? Are people too busy actually producing engineering ?

Or is my ISPs usenet retention a crock?

Reply to
Phil Evans

I should have said 'new threads' instead of 'posts'

Reply to
Phil Evans

Phil,

What are you referring to... the SW moderated forum or this public newsgroup?

..

Phil Evans wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

I'm too busy trying to force SortOfWorks to make good models to talk about it right now.

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger

Could it be that we're all too busy beta testing? Maybe we're all trying to catch up from the holiday weekend here in the States.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I was referring to this group, I rely on this group to have some interesting posts to read when I take a break.

Reply to
noone

Sorry Paul, that was my reply post to you, my Outlook at home is /was not set up with my name.

Reply to
Phil Evans

Duh! your sarcasm went right over my head!! ;^)

SW2004sp3 is actually, for me, fairly stable and as Dale said, some people may be doing the SW2005 beta 1?

..

Phil Evans wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador