OT: 2004 All-Texas SolidWorks User Conference Update

July 18th - 20th, 2004 University of Texas JJ Pickle Research Campus - The Commons Austin, Texas

Highlights Vic Leventhal, Dassault Systemes - Opening Keynote

Halliburton Energy Services will report on a months long study into large assembly management

20 SolidWorks Partners exhibitors and 11 Product Presentations

19 Technical sessions including some "curvy stuff" by Ed Eaton (sessions are still being added)

SolidWorks 2005 preview

Prizes and giveaways

This "user-run" conference is open to everyone (we just got our first "international" registrant from Uganda). Cost is just $50.00 and includes the Sunday evening reception, Mon/Tues meals, sessions, keynotes, and exhibits.

For more information, see the conference website at

Richard Doyle