OT: a good Catia book

Hi everyone, i know this isnt the catia newsgroup but because i dont know on any catia newsgroup i'll ask it here:

I've just surfed on Amazon and could not decide which book will suite me the most to learn CATIA V5 R13 P3. I'm interested in a book which will take me from the fundamentals of catia until and including complex surfacing. could someone of you guys recommend me one or two?

Thanks, Gil Alsberg

Reply to
Gil Alsberg

Catia V5R13 for Designers (~65$)

I recommend you also CATIA v5 forum -

(It is English / German forum)

J.J

Reply to
Jerry.J

Oh, you are, are you?

-- Lady Chatterly

"Pay no attention to Lady Chatterly. She's a Bot." -- Rob A.

Reply to
Lady Chatterly