OT Aerospace composites designers wanted...Utah

We have a requirement coming up for experienced Solidworks designers with aerospace composites experience to work in Utah. Conditions not yet negotiated but if anyone is interested please contact me. If you are not a US citizen you will need an approved degree or equivalent (Brit HNC) We also need stress engineers to do hand calcs, this usually implies older experienced guys.

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Anonymous