OT: Anybody using FireFox 3.0?

Anybody using FireFox 3.0?

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Nope. Doesn't look like it will be ready for a real release until 2007.
Bob z. loves how firefox is pulling people away from Internet Exploder. Good ol' bob z. is still using OPERA.
on a side note: anybody want to send a little work in good ol' bob z.'s direction?
bob z.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
what sort of work is good ol' bob z.'s specialty?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
bob z. has done gage design for about 80% of his first 10 years in the business with the remaining 20% comprising mostly special machine and fixture design. bob z.'s next 6 years was consumed with machining fixtures and special machines. (this is a total of 16 years so far.) bob z. is very willing and able to learn and do many, many new things.
bob z. p.s. of course, this will require bob z. to reveal his identity. :~)>
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
bob z. has a better chance of finding an employer through this group if the audience knows not only what he does but approx. whereabouts he resides ;o) or may be he could supply some contact email address - without revealing his secret identity of course... I am sure good ol' bob z. will be an enthusiastic and capable employee for someone quite soon :o)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
bob z. uses this email address for the newsgroups: snipped-for-privacy@linuxmail.org
bob z. is in the midwest. in an area that hasn't quite received a tornado yet. (eastern indiana)
bob z.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
ah well there is an opening for good ol' bob z. then - human tornado.... Step right up folks - meet the Wonder of Indiana - bob z.... ta-da!..drum roll.. ace employee and all round good guy looking for a new challenge in your company... please contact ol' bob z.asap cos he's real keen to do his best for you ;o) howzat :o)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
I have seen people using Firefox 3.0. As you say their website says 1.5.
As you say, between Firefox and Mozilla only about a 55% market share is left for MSIE among SW users. This has held up now for all of this year and most of last year. This doesn't bode well for software that depends entirely on MSIE.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.