OT - ASME Tolerance

Can anyone help? I urgently need to find out the tolerance on the OD of nominal bore stainless pipe to ASME B36.19M. Having a problem with a supplier. The pipe in question is 1 1/4" Schedule 10S. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Bob Mac

Bob Mac skrev:

Try here

seon

Seon

Lists just about everything apart from tolerances on the OD :-( but thanks for replying.

Reply to
Bob Mac

here you go. i found this in my EMJ books, technical resourse. emjmetals.com

1-1/4" sch-10 pipe, based > Seon
Reply to
iQ

iQ, thanks very much. Your a life saver.

Reply to
Bob Mac