OT: Attn: Ewout: Solidworks>Blender Rendering Wiki - lighter.jpg (0/1)

Ewout

I've just followed your Blender tutorial. I thought it was very good and got a pretty acceptable result. didn't look quite like the tut but good non the less. I've posted a copy here for perusal/comments.

Thanks again for your time on this tut, it has helped me gain a valuable insight into Blender.

I'll now go and relook at the Maya tut as last time it had a greenish tint when rendered and I couldn't see why..

Rich

Reply to
Rich