OT: AutoCAD 2004 files?

We just got multiple ACAD 2004 DWG files...
SW2004 won't open them... VoloView from AutoDesk is not free anymore... is there any FREE DWG/DXF viewer which could open 2004 files?
BTW: tried to "google" around, but with poor luck and we allready "ordered" older dwg:s, but for future reference...

will e-drawings convert them for you?

Yes it does... how could I have overlook this... mayby it's total lack of eDrawings use in our company...
Thank you very much, alltough my free version wont convert them, I'm still able to print them out!

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:28:21 +0000 (UTC), "Arto Kvick"

I've not tried actual autocad ones, but a program called infanview should be able to do it. handles DWG and DXF files, it says, plus almost every kind of graphics file, and many movie files too. You should be able to get it on download.com (its freeware)
- Liverdyne Robotics (US) http://liverdyne.50megs.com