OT - but not as OT as some of the other OT

Number 1 most requested thing on Dell's "Idea Storm" page:

bob z. would love to be in a position where he wasn't placing all of his CAD eggs in one OS basket.

bob z. p.s. I'm living for givin the devil his due

Reply to
bob zee

Ditto. Maybe someday.

"Linux and x64 are two of the technologies most requested by UGS customers."

no_nads

Product name would be: Solinux

3dunix Lincad Modelinux
Reply to
bill allemann

I totally agree. Sadly, I don't think that SW has caught on yet. This is one of the primary reasons that I didn't renew my maintenance.

Reply to
ed_1001

But you have to agree that almost everyone that buys a Dell buys it with Windows installed.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Or maybe SolidNowWorks