OT: Catia problem

Hi all!

I have a problem in catia and if anyone could help me it would mean a great deal to me. I'm making a Visual Basic script which would change values of texts in a drawing. And my problem is that i don't know hoe to reference those texts. When i'm working in catia and go over a text in my lower left corner i can see something like this: "Text.40/DrwDressUp.1/Background View Preselected", and if i go with my cursor over some other text i can see "Text.2/DrwDressUp.1/Background View Preselected". So every Text has a number but i really don't know how to reference it through VBA. Can someone help with my issue? Thanks in advance!

Marko Svaco, Croatia

Reply to
Marko Svaco