OT: CompUSA Low Prices

Hello-

Here in SoCal, CompUSA has really lowered their prices for computers ordered from their in-store kiosks. Last week, I ordered a new laptop for my wife. All she needs is e-mail and Word for her work. So, last week, we got a 15.4" WS Compac Laptop, MS Works with Word, an Espson Photo Printer, an HP 3 in 1 printer, and web cam, for $299.00 plus tax and $50.00 total shipping for all items after rebates. Is it a powerhouse, of course not, but it gets the job done.

I just wanted to share what was a good deal for us.

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

3-D Design Solutions, Carlsbad, CA 760 809-9046 fax 760 434-0917

Devon T. Sowell