OT - Copyworks

I've been trying to get a trial version and/or a price for Copyworks but I receive no response from my e-mail requests. Anybody have any luck contacting them?

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary Knutson

Hello Gary,

What address did you send email to? There has to be a technical problem of some kind, I am very sorry for this. Please email me directly to snipped-for-privacy@cadworks.fi for further details regarding CopyWorks.

Kind regards, Heikki Leivo SolidWorks Support CadWorks OY

Reply to
Heikki Leivo