OT: COSMOS/Flow and CFD in general

Hi

I'm a mechanical engineering student using COSMOS/Flow. I'm looking for a good forum to discuss and ask about COSMOS/Flow and CFD in general. But I can't find anything worthwhile...at least not something that covers COSMOS/Flow specificly. The best I've found are sci.physics.computational.fluid-dynamics and

first is practically dead, the latter has nothing with COSMOS. So I thought that with COSMOS products integrated into SolidWorks n' all, then maybe someone in here might know something.

TIA Lars

Reply to
Doc1403

kellnerp

Try:

"Doc1403" a écrit dans le message de news:3fc0d6c0$0$69941$ snipped-for-privacy@dread12.news.tele.dk...

Reply to
qwerty

Reply to
kellnerp

Yes, but in the list, DesignSTAR (which includes COSMOS Flow) and FloWorks are present. But how many of the users actually uses the CFD product line from COSMOS I'll have to find out about.

Thanks for the info qwerty

Lars

Reply to
Doc1403

Reply to
kellnerp

Hmm...couldn't we just make a newsgroup called something like comp.cfd.cosmos

Lars

Reply to
Doc1403

How do you like CFDesign? I went to a demo and it looked pretty impressive. JimW.

Reply to
JimW

If you are asking me then I'm sorry for the late reply...I'm rather busy at school. How I like CFDesign. Well, I can't really say anything about it because I haven't tried it so far. I don't think I(or rather the school) will buy it though. I think I'll settle on SolidWorks with FloWorks.

Lars Schmidt Mech. Ing. Student

impressive.

Reply to
Doc1403