OT: EPP foam material specs

Hello All,
I need to know the density of EPP (Expanded Polypropylene). On the web I can find 1.3# and 1.9# foam, but I'm not sure if thats per
cubit feet or not; MatWeb seems to show different densities.
Any thoughts are welcome.
Muggs
Muggs wrote:

When I have worked with PP in a foam process (gas assist structural foam / structural web) we used an 80% density factor, but this was approximate because the process and geometry determine the density (thinner walls = higher density)
All of my Polyethylene & Polyurethane foams are specified in pounds per cubic foot.
Bo
Muggs wrote:

Bo wrote:

I assumed as much. And after creating a part in SW and then look at the mass props, it seems very close. Thanks,
Muggs