OT: Fall pics..

Hey all,.. just went hiking and wanted to share some pics.

Enjoy! 8^)

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Nice pics! You should have ordered a few fluffy white clouds, though. I miss the fall colors of Minnesota - here in Missouri, we don't get the brilliance and all at once. Thanks for sharing.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

No prob! Beautiful day here and it would be a shame not to share it!

..

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

WOW!! Gorgeous pix Paul. I'm very jealous. That's it I'm going to the mountains tomorrow (I was going anyway) ;>)

Thanks for sharing Paul. Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

BTW, Aspens? and what's the fuzzy stuff in 2004-f? I'm from the east don't you know.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

I just saw a Monster Garage where Jesse made a beer making fire truck and drove it to mammoth. There was some sort of festival going on.

I've driven through there and I must say that it's one of the nicest places I've seen.

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Niiice.... I gotta git out west.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Paul,

What a nice touch of contrast to our normal technical landscape. Beautiful photos.

Regards,

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis Deacon

very nice what sort of plant is that short fuzzy stuff in the last pic?

Reply to
neil

Nice pics Paul. Your pics remind me of when I was out visiting my brother and his family in Montana. I'm planning on going out hiking tomorrow around here where I live. Well.......not exactly where I live, in Milwaukee. I always like to head out west towards Madison and go to Devils Lake. It's really nice out there this time of year and the colors are really great. I'm definitely going to take some pics to share.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

And what is that strange illumination on the mountains in picture 1? It is as if the scenery was being lit by some mysterious large light source or something . . . very very odd . . .

I'm from the east too (summer boycotted us this year).

:)

SMA

Reply to
Sean-Michael Adams

Ahh, Indiana fall with an attitude. :)

Hah, did not see that show or hear of him being here?

..

"Mike J. Wils>

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Hey Sean - Muggs,

The fuzz, I believe, falls under a weed classification? ;^)

hmm,.. the illumination stuff is snow. That ridge is 11,300ft.

..

Sean-Michael Adams wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Glad you liked them, Dennis!

..

Dennis Deac>

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Please do share when you get a chance!

..

Richard Charney wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

I'll add a few more from today...

..

Paul Salvador wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Thanks, Paul, I needed that. No back-packing trip this year.

Reply to
Jerry Steiger

Nah, you need to go fishing!! 8^)

Paul Salvador