OT - Familiar face

Last night I read through my latest issue of NASA Tech Briefs, and upon finishing it, turned it over, and what did I see, but a familiar face - that
of John Kreutzberger. It's an ad for SolidWorks and it has him telling how SW helped his company. John, was this a result of SWW2004? Now you are known the world around!
WT

that
how
Yeah, it seems like John's showing up in just about all of the design and plastics magazines that I got this week. For me, he's not a familiar face, just a familiar name. Nice to put a face with the name.
So, John, what ritual payment did you get from SW? HP once used one of my drawings in an ad and I got a donut out of it.
JK has been showing up all over the place.
Mold Making had him too.

JK in:
NASA Tech Briefs, back cover, October 2004 Machine Design, p. 23, October 2004
Now the September and October Electronic Design have SW ads on p.30 & p.37 respectively. These ads are for Alliance Space Systems and the apparent contribution SW had in getting to mars. Wonder why this ad wasn't in NASA TB?
September Machine Design has a SW ad on p.18 targeted at ACAD users with no personalities present.
I think I remeber JK being on the SW website in one of their ever changing cavalcade of user stories.
P wrote:

--
Node news is good news.

"ACAD users with no personalities"
Don't be so hard on them, we were all there once . . .
I don't use acad a often as I used too . . . the personality - I'm still groping for that . . .
:)
What I meant was......oh what the heck. LOL
snipped-for-privacy@frontiernet.net (Sean-Michael Adams) wrote in message

Couple weeks ago I was watching some show on the PBS station IIRC and THERE was John K. dancing AND singing!
    Actually we are good friends, just across town from me. His wife runs a local (Sacramento) community theatre thing, that John gets involved in from time to time. It's just funny to see a regular guy, that you actually know, actually looking GOOD on TV.. the rest of us... Well...nuf said..
ca