OT - For those who are into car body work

A link for those who like to crash SW over the weekend ;-)

I am sure any of these techniques will not work :-P

Good luck

TTFN

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

Kewl, some good nurbs surfacing but too bad most of it is using subdivision surfacing. I've seen most of these before and am still intrigued with subdivision surfacing or fluid skin workflows. (they actually help with shape or blend thought processes for me) Otherwise, maybe a good link for a Catia user, which uses a subdivsion type nurbs surface modeling? ..

Reply to
zxys