OT: Google has screwed up their news reader

I use the web based news reader alot. Google just took away several functionalities that I use extensively.

Reply to
TOP

I sorta like the new interface, but I dont see my STAR topics anymore. Is that one of the features you are talking about? If so, what are the other ones?

Reply to
SW Monkey
  1. View as tree is gone or missplaced. Looks more like Eng-Tips format which I hate.
  2. Used to be you could click on the name of the group you were in just about anywhere and get back to the group.
  3. Star topics
Reply to
TOP

I can still Star a topic, but I dont see anywhere to view all Star topics.

Reply to
SW Monkey
  1. I pulled up an old thread (from July) and Google wouldn't let me add to it.

I th> > > 1. View as tree is gone or missplaced. Looks more like Eng-Tips format

Reply to
TOP