OT: I'm outta here

Hey all,

It's been fun, but I'm off to travel around Latin America for the best part of a year. I hope all your Solidwork days are fun and happy - no doubt I'll be back and plugged in again before I know what's happened!

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - factorydesign

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

You can't just leave without an explanation. What are you going to be doing? Short term missions? Extended (and probably well deserved) vacation? Engineering trip?

Just kidding of coarse. You don't owe anyone a explanation least of all me.

Lee, you have been a real asset here at CCSW, and you will be missed. Good luck and Gods speed. Return to us when you get back.

Muggs

Lee Bazalgette - factorydesign wrote:

Reply to
Muggs