OT: Imasolid + Reintroduction

Hi people,

Let me first reintroduce myself, I have been reading and a few times answering posts in here for several years now. Feels like my read/reply ratio needs some work. Anyway, I have used solidworks since 96, worked for a VAR for 6 years but now I am a CAD Administrator/Support at a quite large company here in Sweden.

Anyway just want to thank you all for years of interesting/fun posts! Thanks Ed E, Mike W, and Paul S for nice surf methods, animations, models and great information. And of course the rest of you, wont name you all though :)

Back in year 2000 I made an attempt to make some cartoons related to computers and CAD, I made some cartoons and then the updates came further and further apart until, no updates at all. Now I have revived the site again. Yepp, the cartoons are quite childish and corny but anyway) (Dont flame me to hard folks :)

So here is the new link:

new cartoon will come this weekend)

Best Regards Mike S

Reply to