OT: Is Eng-Tips having trouble?

I sometimes go to Eng-Tips. I haven't been able to get on there for a couple of days. I know some of you go there. Have you had any trouble?

Reply to
TOP

GOt in this morning. No hiccups over the weekend (I need to get a life!).

Reply to
That70sTick

I haven't been able to login to Eng-Tips for over a year now...no replies from their support team either.

Reply to
DT

Maybe try deleting your temp internate files anc cookies and see if that helps. I remember when I first tried to join, it took about 4 months untill I got my activation email so I could post. Then one time when I posted about a usergroup meeting, I got an email from them the next day explaining why they had removed my post calling it spam?

Reply to
SoCalMike

Yes, I've had problems sporadically getting the site to come up. It's as if sometimes the server is down, but it happens during the day, and every 3rd day or so. Usually it's available if I forget about it for a few hours and go back and try again.

Matt

Reply to
matt

I was just on this morning, as well as over the weekend. I can't say I've noticed any problems.

I sometimes go to Eng-Tips. I haven't been able to get on there for a couple of days. I know some of you go there. Have you had any trouble?

Reply to
swizzle

I tried the cookies/cache route. Didn't help. That is what their help responded also.

I discussed the usergroup thing with them. Posting before a meeting is not allowed, but discussing a meeting after it has happened is allowed.

Reply to
TOP

You may want to check your "blocked sites" list. If they are on that list, you just have to remove it from the list, and it should work. It is under Internet Properties, then Security.

Reply to
YouGoFirst

Turns out we had router trouble. All better now with a new firmware upgrade.

Reply to
TOP