OT: Lance Armstrong and AMD

My interest was piqued by the Discovery channel series "The Science of Lance Armstrong". In particular I noticed that they were 3D modeling his frames and doing CFD on them. AMD apparently sponsored this effort as they mentioned it in the show and an AMD decal was visible on the tubing of the bike in the race. Does anyone know which CAD package was used to model the bike frame and whether FEA was done?

Reply to
TOP

studiotools and solidworks

aboves the link for the interview with michael sagan engineer at trek

Reply to
mike.mcdermid

the cfd was blueridge numerics

another link