OT: Lance Armstrong and AMD

My interest was piqued by the Discovery channel series "The Science of
Lance Armstrong". In particular I noticed that they were 3D modeling
his frames and doing CFD on them. AMD apparently sponsored this effort
as they mentioned it in the show and an AMD decal was visible on the
tubing of the bike in the race. Does anyone know which CAD package was
used to model the bike frame and whether FEA was done?
Reply to
TOP
studiotools and solidworks
aboves the link for the interview with michael sagan engineer at trek
Reply to
mike.mcdermid
the cfd was blueridge numerics
another link