OT: Late Night Listening II

I dug out a few more gems from the archives...

"Ancient Technologies and Lost Archaeology" Guest: Jonathan Gray Listen to evidence of things "that should not exist"...

************************************************************************** "Secret Societies 101" Guest: Jon Rappoport A basic introduction into a fascinating subject...

************************************************************************** "Terrorism & Intelligence" Guests: Steve Quayle and Douglas Hagmann The latest talk on recently uncovered data...

************************************************************************** Enjoy, Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

does this come with any health warning? some of us (cough) may be affected by what we hear...

Reply to
neil

live from from New Zealand ! my God ! ....I gotta meet this guy - im not alone!....well,... there you go... just when we had about given up, a spoon shows up. : )

btw it may not be obvious to US listeners but from his corrupt accent Jonathon has obviously spent some time in Australia...we lose a lot of our finest minds over there ...

Reply to
neil

Neil, you clearly don't subscribe to the view of our (not very) highly esteemed former leader (he's dead right now), who contended that every NZer who emigrated to Australia raised the average IQ in both countries.

He obviously wasn't counting Fred Dagg, aka John Morrison Clarke

Reply to
Andrew Troup

(he's dead right now) - will he be coming back?? :-O I was all for export incentives at the time.. maybe we should look at import duty now....or at least anti dumping legislation.

Reply to
neil

Hey Mike, Any way you know of to convert these asf files to something trhat will play on a CD player??

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

If you have Windows, you should be able to use Windows Media Player to do it. There is an option...

File-> Copy-> Copy to Audio CD

I'm using version 9, but I don't know about earlier versions.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Awesome, Thanks!!

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Dang, well I had at least thought (in passing) about coming to see some of that scenery from LOTR and maybe staying for a job (since there are so few jobs 'round here). I guess I should put that idea back up on the shelf.

8^)

'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

I don't know if he went up or down but you have to admire his political savvy and persuasion skills....guess the top jobs were already taken...oh well, I suppose we do have recycling as another option... clean and green is our motto .... Sporky,all tourists are welcome including those who want to be worked over while here. cheers

Reply to
neil

especially those ones...

Reply to