OT: Late Night Listening III

More from the archives...

"Solomon Island Giants" Guest: Steve Quayle Are there really giant, man eating beings still living? Yes!...

************************************************************************** "Ghost Buster Woman" Guest: Mary Ann This lady claims she really can see dead people...

************************************************************************** "RFID and Privacy Abuse" Guest: Katherine Albrecht How supermarkets plan to use this technology against you...

************************************************************************** "Eisenhower and the Aliens" The best E.T. story I could find!

************************************************************************** Don't get too scared ;^) Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

well Mike although I joked about it I am going to return to my original stance on this.. as I have said before I think these people all have mental health issues and therefore I am not in favour of it being general entertainment... some common aspects:

1.easily lead or suggestible- spontaneous quasi rationalisation of events with free association of disparate ideas.willing to explain any situation without reflection and a no fault cover of their own ideas. 2.self belief as being tuned into a hidden real world that is slowly being revealed of which they are uniquely or special party to. 3.deep seated suspicion,distrust of authority-power figures and withheld knowledge. something quite frightening/horrifying impending 4.attention seeking and projection. 5.people who willingly or unwittingly sponsor the persons continuing subconscious irrationality.

-in other words these people display elements of paranoia, persecution, rejection and delusion consistent with the formation of neurosis/psychosis.

when I go off to the old peoples home and help (well bathe, dress, feed, think for and toilet them..) people with advanced dementia I deal with some pretty off the wall behaviour..sometimes what transpires can be bizarrely comic... but I think these folks deserve our compassion and understanding foremost. what do you think about the people you have recorded? is this fodder for the medically ignorant masses? a public right to know as part of free speech and freedom of information? an amateur science experiment? award winning light entertainment?....like to know what your motive is...and yes some of these people are New Zealanders. cheers

Reply to
neil

Hi Neil, Sorry for the late reply. I've been away all weekend. I'm basically posting these to see what people think and see if you guys enjoy listening to the shows. I like the fact that the guests are always different as apposed to a talk show host like Rush or O'reilly that always talk about politics. I have the bandwidth so what the heck. No hidden agenda or anything. Just trying something different.

It's funny you mention dementia. My friends mom is going through that after getting off anti depressants. I forget the brand. She thinks everyone is after her!

I try and double check the things they say when I have the time, and it's amazing how often they are correct. Of course there's a lot of speculation as well.

Some of the recent things I've looked into...

*) Mars rover photos that (to me) look like Crinoids *) Bush and Kerry belonging to "Skull and Bones" (creepy) *) Voting machines that are reporting fraudulent counts. This is important in California where we now have the "Governator". *) RFID devices. There are kids already putting chips in their hands to get into night clubs, so it's a concern of mine *) Flight 77 (Pentagon 9/11 crash). This one I've been working on for a month now and I'm just about to release a complete 3D mockup of the scene. Many websites claim it was a missile rather than an Boeing 757. I'm trying to prove them wrong. I've found countless mistakes, so I'll probably upset a few people when I release it in a few weeks.

For what it's worth...

There are unmanned aerial vehicles that often crash near my house, and just recently I had federal officers put guns to my head and nearly killed me when I just so happened to be parked in an area where there are drug trades (I was sleeping in my car, talk about a rude awakening!). Also, there is a blimp that hovers around my town 24hrs a day monitoring people. Talk about 'Big Brother'.

Thing like that really piss me off because I have to live with this nonsense, so these shows have meaning for me.

Hope that all makes sense!

Regards, Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

ok thanks for the reply Mike, where I live -sleepy seaside 'city' of pop35000 at bottom end of the world- is obviously quite different to your everyday environment so I struggle to relate to this stuff as being ordinary life! hope you make it through the week : )

Reply to
neil

snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com (Mike J. Wilson) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Mike, you know that's more than a little over the edge, right? Sleeping in your car in a drug dealer area? I'd rather have a gun to my head than do that. Maybe you should look at it differently and thank the officers for saving you. Or maybe you should move somewhere a little less para-normal. :o)

matt

Reply to
matt

I didn't know. What happened was I pulled of the freeway taking an offramp to rest. The area was secluded and rural, so it looked safe to me!

I've done it many times before (but not that particular stop) while traveling back and forth from CA to AZ.

BTW, here is an article about some of the UAV's...

I couldn't find online info about the blimp though.

Northrop Grumman, one of the builders, was just a couple of blocks from my house. I got to tour the place a couple of moths ago during a job interview. It was neat to see all of the little spy planes laying around but man, they crash WAY to often! Yeah, you laugh now... ;^)

Also, For those interested in my Pentagon attack model, here are some preview images...

As for moving... guess what? I'm in Chicago now!!

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

"Mike J. Wilson" wrote in news:f2c6ed3edcc17e72b1acebf99bbcb76d@news.1usenet.com:

Damn, you move around! Make sure to go to the Aquarium up by the lake, one of the best I've seen.

I thought you didn't like cold weather. Are you working with Ed?

I moved too, I'm out in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, near the mountains and away from Baltimore. Much nicer here.

matt

Reply to
matt

I can neither confirm nor deny that :0) It's classified info, but just between you and me... yes.

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Reply to
edeaton

Sorry, I overheard your conversation. Maybe a road trip to Texas is in order, I have it on good authority that Ed will be unavailable to work next weekend anyway. See if you guys can talk the boss into running the new sled over to I-35. Hang a left and keep going until you see the Colorado river. If you need something to do while you're here, I have a session slot open early Tuesday. I've been looking to fill it with a PhotoWorks class.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

You get back to work too!

Reply to
edeaton

I was able to find some info on the blimp...

"Others opposed the site out of concern the blimp would detract from their view of the Huachuca Mountains, lower property values or result in official snooping into their private lives. We've all gotten pretty used to seeing it. We don't even notice it anymore."

Heh, funny.

I'll give a little background where I come from.

Being raised around the weirdest of the weird (in southern CA), I've developed an interest in keeping track of things like UFO cults, privacy abuse, government corruption, freedoms being taken away for the sake of 'security' etc.

I guess you could say it's a hobby of mine.

Here are some of the things that happen in a typical year where I lived. Most of them within a few miles of my house.

Suicide Cults

"The cult members committed suicide over a few days in late March

1997. They died in shifts, with some members helping others take a lethal cocktail of phenobarbital and vodka before downing their own doses of the fatal mixture. Heaven's Gate members believed that Hale-Bopp, an unusually bright comet, was the sign that they were supposed to shed their earthly bodies (or "containers") and join a spacecraft traveling behind the comet that would take them to a higher plane of existence".

Insane Meth Users

"Shawn Nelson, a 35 year-old plumber from Clairemont, California, emerged from an eighteen foot mine shaft he had dug beneath his backyard in search for gold. An ex-soldier and methamphetamine abuser, he stole a tank from a nearby National Guard armory and went on a rampage through the residential streets of his neighborhood, crushing cars and lampposts until the cops took him down".

Jet Crashes

"PSA Flight 182 collided mid-air with a private plane over North Park and crashed into homes below. All 137 onboard were killed on impact along with seven people on the ground".

Nuclear Threats

"police arrested a man who had threatened to shoot up the San Onofre Nuclear Power Station and his former coworkers etc. at the plant. He had an arsenal of almost 300 weapons, including illegal assault rifles, 5,000 rounds of ammunition, an antitank rocket launcher, four live hand grenades, tear gas, survivalist material, etc. etc.."

Crazy Disgruntled Employees

"Postal worker John Merlin Taylor of Escondido, Calif., shoots and kills his wife at their home, then drives to the Orange Glen post office, where he shoots and kills two colleagues and wounds another before killing himself".

Fast Food Dangers

"An unemployed security guard armed with three guns strode into a McDonalds's restaurant in this town on the Mexican border today and killed 20 people and wounded 16 others before a police sharpshooter shot him dead".

Bad Cops, Bad Cops, Watcha Gonna Do?

"Cara Knott was a young lady that was pulled over by a veteran CHP officer in San Diego, forced to drive down a secluded road and was murdered by the CHP (California Highway Patrol) officer".

Wacky Football Stars

"Do you think O.J. did it?"

I'm sure the readers here that live in San Diego can add an encyclopedia of stories to this. What can I say? These people are my neighbors!

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

OK, one last news post...

"Mexico attorney general gets microchip implant". "a number of his staff had also been fitted with chips". "The chips would enable the wearer to be found anywhere inside Mexico".

This relates to the RFID show I have on my sight. Count me out of having one of those put in me!

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson