OT: More Mars Snails

This is too funny...

People are reporting Mars Snails! How did you know Paul... heh heh.

Here are some 'round snails'...

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Oh no... They killed Snaily!

Poor little guy.

Some quick research reveals that SolidWorks used Cosmos software...

to make sure the arm would adequately pick up and squash the critter, so vividly shown here (not for the squeamish)...
Rest in pieces big fella.

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

ROTFLMAO!!

Hmmmm.. they could name it a bluebeam crustacean?

.. ;^)

"Mike J. Wils>

Reply to
Paul Salvador

I think you're right. I've discovered this top secret Bluebeam link ...

"after hours of analyzing and deliberating we have come to the conclusion that it is and will for ever be a crab rabbit looking snail thing and what ever you do do not argue with me" -wrenfalken

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Fri, 2/6/2004, 12:47 PM

This is not a crab at all but a lost bunny slipper. Mars must be where all the lost slippers and socks end up. =

=97m0smith

"Mike J. Wils> =

Reply to
Paul Salvador