OT: New Hotness

I'll be dead before this thing takes flight!

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

I wonder what problem they were trying to solve?

Imag>

kellnerp

We've got two of them in our studio here in Palo Alto because of a project we're doing with them currently.

They are suprisingly fast and pretty cool.

I hope this doesn't mean bad news for Segway, I want our studio to keep going and get paid.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Biasotti

Wow,.. so, they are road worthy!? That's kewl! I use to ride a unicycle and this thing (like the segway) freaks me out thinking about the trust given towards the elec/mech system! But it definitely looks fun or edgy!

.. ah, and I had to do some modeling of it..

.. 8^)

Mark Biasotti wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Man - where do you find the time! Cool - as usual...

Reply to
Markus Wankus

Between, me, myself and I.. one part gets around to doing it? 8^)

It's definitely a kewl shape they created. When I look at it, I can't help but laugh/think about the comic strip BC,.. (BC on his stone-wheeled unicycle).

.. 8^)

Markus Wankus wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

stopping in a hurry worries me! btw Paul I see you have redone your site since I last visited -nice -and unloaded a lot of models?...or is there a link missing..

Reply to
neil

Neil,

Do you mean the models l>

Reply to
Paul Salvador

yes ,thanks, I went here

I guess the 'solidworks parts' at the end of the line should be the link.

Reply to
neil

Here's one for Bob Zee...

"He's slightly schizophrenic...me and me and me agree."

Reply to
Markus Wankus

Nice. Good job Paul.

Mike

Mike J. Wilson

Hey Mike

You're one of the fortunate guys with an evo Sw Sp2 as I understand it.....any news about drawing performance ??.... I'm having big big problems with SW 04 Sp1 so far.....all my layouts have a lot of section cuts and detail views and it takes eons of time just to adjust a simple dimension after working in the drawing for a while.

Krister L

Mike J. Wils> > .. ah, and I had to do some modeling of it..

Reply to
Krister L

I'm still busy in the designing process and haven't made any drawings yet with SP2. I did do drawings in SP1 though and I had the same problems you had. I'm certain it was an SP1 thing because I don't remember having problems with SP0 like that.

One thing is for sure, SP2 is turning out to be the best release I've ever used for surfacing stuffs. Extremely stable and no weirdness. They even fixed symmetry mates in which you can now pre-select before hitting the mates button.

Mike

Mike J. Wilson

"Mike J. Wilson" wrote: ...(clip)...

Happy day. Maybe I'll even load SW2004 for the first time and actually use it before SW2005 is out . . .

Reply to
Sporkman

Hey, thnx Mike,.. I just updated it with more detail too... 8^)

..

"Mike J. Wils>

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Hello Krister- Have you tried this method? Create your section views in the part/assembly files. Save this view and give it a name. Then insert this named sectioned view in your drawing. Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

Yes Devon

I've tried that, but very often I need a cut that doesn't go through the whole model and I think it's a lot easier to create them once I'm in the drawing. It feels like it takes more work to save the cuts as a view ..and at least I think it's easier to see which viwes are needed in the drawing than in the model......and this must be supposed to work....at least it did before. Also it's not only section views that slow things down....added sheets seems to have the same or even more effect.

Krister L

Devon T. Sowell skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:_AAJb.714$ snipped-for-privacy@news3.news.adelphia.net...

Reply to
Krister L