OT: news.individual.net is Going to cost us now!

sf bay area

Reply to
kb

experimenting with news.excelonline.com no account required

Reply to
kb

I'm on it now - we'll see how stable & responsive it is. This is my first post - time is 12:52pm.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

no comment

list of free newsserver at

S?bastien WILLEMIJNS

Interesting reading. I have been on news.excelonline.com for a short time and it has been just great. So, unless something changes, that's where I'll stay. It's kind of nice to be on a US server - better response.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany