OT: Next SWW McEleny drive on

Mac wowed us with the chopper. How about this for an encore?

TOP

lol in that case free marshmallows could be on offer at SWW2007... be sure to use genuine SW masks to protect your eyebrows though.

Reply to
neil

Like the ones that the AutoDesk "Loser" video showed?

Reply to
ken

"ken" wrote in news:e8b16b$sb7$ snipped-for-privacy@news.netins.net:

Where can I get one of those, BTW?

Reply to
Dale Dunn

A dumpster in Novi.

Reply to
blink

I'm a New Beetle driver here. I've always thought it was a bit under-powered. Apparently this guy thought so as well, and did something about it... :-)

Reply to
Seth Renigar

I wonder what he burns in it? If it drinks from the fuel tank the milage must be attrocious esp. on afterburner. He probably doesn't have much trouble with articulateds tailgating either. That thing would melt a hole in a Peterbuilt radiator in about 5 seconds.

Seth Renigar wrote:

Reply to
TOP

I'm far from a rocket expert. But, I think most rocket setups like this typically run kerosene as its fuel, or something similar. Therefore, it would have to have a separate fuel tank.

That gets me to thinking... Where would he put the extra fuel tank?!?! There's not that much room in a New Beetle to begin with. Much less with a huge rocket crammed in there.

One thing is for sure. I would not be a tailgater with that thing starring at me!!!!

Reply to
Seth Renigar

"Seth Renigar" wrote in message news:Hb7rg.6263$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.southeast.rr.com...

Read some more about it here.