OT: on a lighter note

i think it would be hilarious to turn the volume on, so to speak, in this ng. i think i would enjoy hearing the responses much more than reading them. :)

Reply to
kenneth b

It would be much like one of those movies where the guy flashes back all the negative comments his parent's ever said about him just before he goes completely insane and BANG!!!!! Screen fades to red then to black. Roll credits. Poor Kenneth couldn't handle all the nagging.

Or it would be like in X-men when they are searching for Rogue in Cerebro and you can see millions of people just carrying thier conversations, yet you don't really catch a one of them.

Or when Jon and Cliff are at it. It would sound like you were at somebody's house with their 2 brat little two year old twins fighting over the middle cussion of a couch that would fit septuplets (I made that up I think it is

7) their size with room to spare.

All in good fun =^)

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

yeah, i think the pitch & tone of someone's voice, along with their personality, attitude, demeanor, etc ... could add a lot of ambiance, both positive & negative

Reply to
kenneth b

Count your blessings. Poor jb seems to have gone over the edge a bit more yet again ... or are you asking for his return?

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

No I don't miss it.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Am I the only one that has entertained the thought that these two are in fact one psychotic person?