OT - Part Prints for Project Based Learning

Hi Crew - I am a teacher of SW at a local college and I have been asked to implement a "new" project-based learning model. I wondered if anyone in this forum had any parts (part prints) that would lend themselves to be relatively easily modelled/designed/manufactured in a automated manufacturing cell (small dies/hydraulic/pneumatic components)

Just looking for some ideas to create an exciting team-based manufacturing course.

Reply to
Turk

Are you looking for a machining project? Sheet metal? Welding? Molding? I guess it's obvious that I don't understand what you are looking for.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Sorry, looking for a sheet-metal part that would lend itself to be made using 2 or 3 little dies with some automation as well (building a feeder/part transfer/part assembly maybe)

CC

Reply to
Turk