OT: Picture of Bob Zee

this is a true life, honest to goodness picture of good ol' bob zee:

this is a black and white scan of his driver's license. a 'friend' put this on his website. (with friends like this, who needs enemies?!?!?) bob z. p.s. have a safe halloween

Reply to
bob zee

Thanks, bob. Nice to put a face to the name.

Here's a picture of me hanging around my lair:

Edward T Eaton

somehow this is not how I imagined a bob z. would look.....

Reply to
neil

enemies?!?!?)

Reply to
kellnerp

Cool! You have you're own website up and running. I dig the graphic.

Since it's Halloween time, I'll post this scary picture with lots of Skull and Bones in it...

Who is that standing next to the clock with the light colored jacket?

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

You da man!

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

W of course. Recognize him anywhere.

Reply to
P.

Reply to
Sporkman

funny, just about exactly how I pictured him........

Reply to
clay