OT: plotting problem HP DJ500

Years I have been a satisfied user of the combination SolidWorks (under NT4.0) with my HP Designjet 500. Due to the lack speed in my old computer I recently bought a new one.

With the new combination Solidworks (under windows XP) my Designjet 500 will not print properly print. When the printer starts a printjob it stops after a few centimeters (sometimes 1, sometimes 4 centimeters) and continue the job on a new sheet. It does this under different programs (Solidworks, excel, adobe reader, photoshop). I reinstalled the driver, didn't help.

Does anybody reconize this problem and knows a solution.

Regards, Erwin.

Reply to
erwin

have you been here?

neil

Been there, found no solution.

Thnx.

"neil" schreef in bericht news:4B3Ee.2594$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xtra.co.nz...

erwin

ok how about this one. see the blue print about halfway down.

neil

It's Amazing, you solved my problem. Many, many thanx.

"neil" schreef in bericht news:VE4Ee.2619$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xtra.co.nz...

erwin

....how about you donate a nice model from your company to Content Central out of exuberant community spirit and humble gratitude to your remote technician.... ;o)

Reply to
neil