OT politics US

I live in Iowa, I'll be going to the caucus soon.

Which candidate best supports US manufacturing?

Joe

Reply to
joe(usenews)

As long as it moves to China ...... while putting $$ in the pockets of well-funded special interest groups next quarter.

Manufacturing jobs created last month: about 500, 10 per State, per the news. Employment numbers are better though. The feds cut off extended unemployment benefits at the end of the year so those folks are no longer unemployed.

Meanwhile, business and plant closings continue seemingly unabated.

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

We hired 15 new welders, 2 assemblers, 5 parts people, and two more engineers last month.

We must be carrying the midwest!

Joe

Reply to
hoser_71