OT Pop rivet hole size?

How, where can I find the recommended hole size for various blind rivet sizes? TIA

Reply to
3d

kenneth b

hey, Three... try this:

maybe this is what you want, maybe not. the reason bob z. is a little unsure is because we all know 'Posi-Trac' is a brand name for a limited slip differential. so, do you see how using the brand name can inadvertantly lead us astray? we all know 'Pop' is brand of rivet, right? Right! ;~)>

good luck! bob z.

Reply to
bob zee

it'll work i guess but those are solid rivets. i'm looking for "blind rivets". yeah maybe a little lazy. if i can't find it in a few minutes on the web i figure some one in here has THE link i need! TY

Reply to
3d

20 secs on Google!
Reply to
Muggs

nice thats waht i was looking for. what was your exact search? i put in blind rivet holes dims etc. and didn't have anyhting pop up very useful.

Reply to
3d

"Blind pop rivet hole sizes" was the exact search string that I used.

Glad I could help!

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs