OT: Printer Driver

My IT guy wants to know is a PCL (Printer Control Language) or PS (Postscript) best for Solidworks?

I usually use a PCL out of habit from the old Acad days when 3D graphics and shading was not an issue. I guess he would like the fastest print speed with good quality output.

Is there a version which is more standard than others? ex. PCL 5e or PCL 6? I usually use the later number thinking it has more options and improved performance.

Thanks,

Reply to
Keith Streich