OT: Printer recomendation

Looking to buy a new printer, any recommendations welcome

Spec's Laser A4 (would like A3, if reasonably priced) Duplex printing as standard preferred (will consider add-on if I have to, this is, or was, more expensive) Black and White --- (might be tempted to go for colour, if I can convince my Partner) Windows XP and Vista 64bit Drivers (don't plan on using Vista anytime soon but will probably have no choice in a few years)

Reason for upgrading, my 6 year old Panasonic printer needs a new toner thingy- and it costs around $500 to replace plus its very slow when printing pdf's with lots of graphics. Minor reason-- Panasonic have not bothered to create new drivers for Vista.

John Layne

John Layne