OT - Reference Books

Hi,
Can anyone suggest any good quality, in depth, technical reference book for "design in plastics".
I have been designing plastic enclosures for consumer products for a long
time now and therefore quite a lot of knowledge on the subject. I am looking for a book as reference to aid me in specific material selection, designing for that material group, development of new clip features, new developments in toolmaking methods, laser welding assemblies, recycling laws and implications, uv on different plastics. Just looking the latest ideas and trends in plastic design. Simon

for
You might want to look at the SPE website: http://www.4spe.org /
Look under Publications and Periodicals, then Books/Videos/CD-Rom. I don't have one in particular that I would recommend, since I haven't even looked at most of them, but I remember seeing a lot of good books in their library at the National Plastics Exposition.
Try here:
http://www.4spe.org/training/products /
Also some plastics suppliers like DuPont have materials you can download.
Simon Miller wrote:

--
Node news is good news.