OT The Real Face on Mars

Can you see the bird in the bottom image ??

Source: The Real Face on Mars

09-30-04

The Real Face on Mars by David Lee

Some History and 3D Geometry

Reply to
John Scheldroup

Conclusion: Some people do have a lot of spare time

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

Just like the face of Jesus in a toilet bowl or the V Mary in a window stain, using technology to tweak image density you could probaly find any thing you want,IMO the chance that this is anything but a natural occurence is very remote.

Reply to
Sailor

Reply to
That70sTick

The Face on Mars is a tough sell for me, however this photo has had me intrigued for quite some time...

I can definitely see symmetry (i.e. a fossil) there.

The guy who maintains that website (Richard C. Hoagland), is pretty extreme with some of his claims and theories. So much so, that he ends up looking like a bit of a nut sometimes.

I wish there was more of an interest in going to Mars since Bush announced it. The opportunuties for employment would be incredible.

More Mars missions = More SolidWorks engineering jobs, is how I look at it.

I made a sort of anti 'Big-Oil' page a while back with a Mars 'conspiracy website' theme to it..

I've always wondered if finding evidence of life on another planet would increase the desire for more space exploration or do just the opposite and make people lose interest.

Mike Wilson

PS: Should I celebrate Earth Day next year?

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Here is an interesting photo from the Mars Rover dated Jan. 04 See link to Nasa in the mars page to verify that it is authentic.

I used the original Mars Rover image to produce two enhancements. Image 'PIA04998E2' is rotated.

Alien corpse or rocks ?

John

Reply to
John Scheldroup

You are ignoring the crucifix on the extreme left edge of the original picture about 2/3 of the way up. Clearly not only is this a Martian corpse, but it was given a good Christian burial as well. The Church of Jesus Christ, Astronaut.

Reply to
jeff

Funny Jeff, but they didn't do a very good job of the burial. I think it only right that we should send a super-duty robot their to give it one.

John

Reply to
John Scheldroup

To those with interest, now posted permanency

John

Reply to
John Scheldroup

Unbelievable.......

Reply to
Krister L

Here's what I found following that link:

This image shows marks in the martian soil (upper right) made by the Mars Exploration Rover Spirit's airbags during their final deflation and retraction. The picture was taken by the panoramic camera on the rover.

Alien ..haha

Reply to
Krister L

Drag a bag full of something across the sand what direction will sand travel with ?

See again photo below.

Spirit's Airbags Leave Trail not as brightly lit as E1 and E2.

Now see image above at site below open up image above it 'Wind-polished rocks' keep eyes to the horizon what do you see that is different then above ?
John

Reply to
John Scheldroup

Well.......use Your imagination......and You will see anything You like to see.....I'm out of this discussion now

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

Alien base, structures on the moon ?

John

Reply to
John Scheldroup

Now there's a couple of interesting people...

Bob Lazar: Famous for Area51 stories. He has a great website that promotes Hydrogen power...

I'm curious to see how his system does when it's released to the public. BTW, you can purchase Uranium from him!

John Lear: His dad is famous for creating the Lear Jet. John has a few tall tales as well. The one I remember clearly is the "Soul Catcher". That's what he thinks that structure is on the moon. His 'theory' is that when we die, our soul goes into this machine, gets erased of memories, then gets sent back to Earth to be born again.

As a consequence, we Earthlings never remember our life lessons, and thus we are doomed to keep repeating mistakes over countless generations... all part of a great 'experiment' of course by aliens.

Man what a whopper!

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Mike, Mercedes Benz has been sending their hi-tech report from Stuttgart since the mid 90's, they have been developing Hydrogen power since the mid-late 80's. They are pioneering this work like no other engineering firm on earth, I mean with cars, buses, and trains. Rarely do I get a magazine that they don't have something to say about current development in hydrogen powered cars, not only cars, buses, and trains Mike, they have been developing the infrastructure to carry it from one end of the autobahn to the other.

Here in the US, we have big polluting Texas oil, while Germany and Japan have engineers and scientists making George Jetson's world a reality.

Lazar is a good technician, thing I heard about were some questions regarding his academic credentials from MIT, none of which records have yet to be found.

Working to get mine going to be in applied solid state physics, still a dream. Maybe Lazar should get his, we only gets older then the soul catcher erases everything you learned and gotta start all over again, who knows.

Yeah well whatever, I just wanted a look at John's picture and with that said, even I would tend to believe that their is some kind a box structure of some sorts on moon . Soul catcher, again Mike, that's not my problem.

I have his Dad's Bio around here someplace, also pictures of his gold mine in Nevada found at that website...

John

Reply to
John Scheldroup

Hello Mike, Mercedes Benz has been sending their hi-tech report from Stuttgart since the mid 90's, they have been developing Hydrogen power since mid-late 80's. They are pioneering this work like no other engineering firm on planet earth, I mean, with cars, buses, and trains. Rarely do I get a magazine that they don't have something good to say about current development in hydrogen powered cars, not only cars, buses, and trains Mike, they are developing the infrastructure to carry it from one end of the autobahn to the other.

Here in the US, we have big polluting Texas oil, while Germany and Japan have engineers and scientists making George Jetson's world a reality.

About Lazar I've heard he is a good technician, the thing I heard about him were some questions raised regarding his academic credentials from MIT, none of which records have yet to be found.

Working to get mine, going to be with applied ss physics, though still a dream, actually I've been reading physics magazines for a long time, bro-n-law is a particle physicist and now math professor at the uni gives me his, even have a password to the aps.

Maybe Lazar should get his, we only gets older with this soul catcher going to erase it all anyway and gotta start all over again, who knows.

Yeah well whatever, I just wanted a look at John's picture, with that said, even I would tend to believe that there is some kind a box structure of some sorts on moon , but soul catcher again Mike, that's not my problem.

I have his Dad's Bio around here someplace, also have you seen the pictures of his gold mine in Nevada, there at his website...

John

Reply to
John Scheldroup

There is a ray of hope...

This one's close to where I live.

Right-on. Your photo analysis skills will probably come in handy in that field. Then who will get the last laugh eh?

Yeah, only 'bad' people go there ;^)

Would that be cut-throat? No I haven't, though I own some land in Pahrump that I visit each year.

BTW, here is an interview with Lear that I had laying around...

He talks about that structure, among other things. This one has an "X-TREEEME OT" rating, so little kids should leave the room when listening!

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Here's what little I think I know Mike, currently the solid state scientist will use depending on their buget are:

X-Ray lithography

Tunneling Microscope
Electron Microscope
All three need lighting in order to get the resolution gained so that any object characteristic such as a superconductor pairing up electrons called a 'cooper couple', when observe it as a 3d model, unlike those scopes above use high lighting for resolution, you will probably use the TEM.

Yes that is Cutthroat Mining Corp. Has John found any gold yet have you heard?, Could he be hording for hisself, buring it elsewhere on the farm ?. What would I do if I were attacked from The Hill Have Eyes, pretty dark, scary afterall, sounds like Texas chainsaw massacre at the old double-wide boy...

Great telescope viewing though we suppose, maybe the hills won't have eyes tonight ?

Wow interesting! Thanks for those Mike, I'll have to listen to it on my friends computer, I built mine sort of on the cheap without a sound card.

John

Reply to
John Scheldroup