OT: This well make you laugh

Click on the mechsoft link

John Layne

I'm assuming that Autodesk bought Mechsoft. Is that correct?

Reply to
John Eric Voltin

So Inventor is now a division of SW?

John Layne wrote:

Reply to
TOP

Yes a couple of years ago, I borrowed SolidWorks for dummies from the library yesterday and one of the links on the demo CD takes you Mechsoft link in the SolidWorks Partners directories.

SolidWorks for Dummies should be included for free with every seat of SolidWorks, it doesn't go into great detail but would be a useful introduction to SolidWorks. At this stage I have only glanced over the content looking for more advanced topics. So far I haven't seen anything that would make me buy a copy.

John Layne

John Layne