OT - totally

Today, at this company, is Fat Thursday. Huh, you say?? Ok, you know about Fat Tuesday (Lent, Easter...). Well, today is the last work day before Christmas, and so therefore it's "Bring all kinds of good, rich, chocolate, etc food to munch on all day" day. Party all day, but also get the work done.

Anyway, this is my official Merry Christmas to everyone in this group. Now, before 1 or 2 blast me for being politically incorrect in uttering the word Christmas, I say to you - tough. If you don't like hearing Merry Christmas, tell me "Bah Humbug" - I'll gladly accept that. To the rest of you, Merry Christmas, Happy whatever, and I'll "see" you next year! :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I like that comercial Happy Merry ChrismuQuanzIca to all. I think it was Fat Month here our vendors bring food constantly Chocolates Popcorn and cookies every day. I can't wait until monday when all the traffic goes back to almost normal my drive home gets 15min longer every day starting 2 weeks ago I hate it. I have to drive by the mall affectionately known as the Megga Mess as we call it AKA Mall of America every day the crowd gets bigger and bigger and more and more accidents. -10° today on the way in. I had frost on my rear view mirror. Don't you wish you were still up here Wayne.

Corey

Reply to
CS

I skipped lunch and dinner yesterday because I was full from eating candy and donuts all day long... today, TWO guys brought in donuts, and we still have plenty of candy from vendors left. Life is good. Have a good holiday yourself.

Reply to
Edward T Eaton

I like that - remember it well. People here are complaining about the "bitter" cold of the last few days, even when the temp was +20°F! I tell them that at least it's on the positive side of 0. :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Merry Christmas from us here at Engineering Transport.

And yes there was food here too. Manufacturing puts out a fine spread in the Large Assembly area.

Reply to
P.

Thanks Wayne,

Merry Christmas to you and your's!! And Merry Christmas to all on this NG, from everyone here at John Ferguson Design (me).

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

And a Merry Christmas from sunny warm Australia. ;-) Hope you all have a safe one.

A.

Reply to
Adam Wood

thanks to all those who stopped by here to share an interest in Solidworks this year and happy holidays! : )

....on a sharp philosophical note...my Merry Christmas wishes this year are reserved for the 250,000 homeless people of Falluja who have had their city ruined by good old Uncle Sam....spare a thought on Fat Thursday for those folks around the world facing hardship at this time.

cheers all, neil

**peace and goodwill among all men.**
Reply to
neil

Happy Holidays to all of you who have become my friends in this group and gotten me out of a few jams....Keep it safe...Sincerely, Jake Barron

Reply to
Jake

Merry Christmas From snow covered Indiana - 19.5"

Cheers, Scott Baugh.CSWP

Reply to
Scott

C'mon...it has to be 15F or lower to have decent winter weather. Above

15F the snow isn't crunchy and has poor traction. Below 15F the snow is much more well behaved.

On the other hand below -20F it starts to be a problem because you have trouble starting the car and plumbing problems like freezing pipes crop up.

So really sweet w> >I had frost on my rear view mirror.

Reply to
P.

I totally agree except here we don't have any snow yet. Only black ice and a light dusting hardly worth mentioning. Though now I can wear shorts when it is 20°F and be comfortable.

Corey

15F the snow isn't crunchy and has poor traction. Below 15F the snow is much more well behaved.

On the other hand below -20F it starts to be a problem because you have trouble starting the car and plumbing problems like freezing pipes crop up.

So really sweet w> >I had frost on my rear view mirror.

Reply to
CS

Send some of that show West. Pleeeaaaassseeee!!!!!

Corey

Reply to
CS