OT: Videos for posting to a website

I have been creating some demo videos I initially made them 640 x 480 15fps Microsoft Video 1 Compressor set at 0.85 and they are all AVIs. I was wondering what is best for transfer over the internet, should I use a different file format or a different compression. What if we do streaming video. Most of them are relatively short but one is 50 seconds and 40mb not quite internet friendly.

TIA

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Corey Do you have Quicktime pro (I think its around $50 or so). This seems to do a nice job of squashing video content and I think it streams the file as well.I've just compressed a 1m 24s video down to about 3.3mb (with audio) at

Reply to
Deri Jones